Contact Information:

1807 Brentwood Dr N
Wilson, NC 27896
(252) 234-0262

About this PreSchool

How To Enroll Your Child In Head Start Call the Head Start Center nearest you and schedule an appointment with one of our Family Service counselors. (See listing at bottom of page for appropriate center.) You will be expected to bring all the documents listed below. If you do not have these documents, please tell your counselor when you call to set up your appointment. Walk-ins will be accepted. Birth Certificates (For ALL family members) Social Security Cards (For ALL family members) Immunization Record (For the child you are enrolling) IEP and/or CDSA Evaluation (For the child you are enrolling) Proof of Medical Insurance Marriage Certificate Divorce/Separation Documents Adoption Documents (Custody or Foster Care) Proof of Income (For One Year) Picture Identification

Leave a comment

Have you used the services of this agency? Tell others about your experience.