Earl Travillion

Contact Information:

316 Travillion Rd
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
(601) 545-2621

About this PreSchool

In order to enroll your child, you will need the following:

  • Certified Birth Certificate (long form)
  • Immunization Form 121 (shot record)
  • Social Security Cards
  • For everyone in the household
  • Proof of income Medicaid Card or Private Insurance Card
  • Legal Guardianship Verification, if you are not the birth parent

Leave a comment

Have you used the services of this agency? Tell others about your experience.