About this PreSchool
Location: Snohomish County WA
- Puget Square Business ParkEdmonds Community College Head Start and Early Head Start is a free
- Federally funded program that provides comprehensive child development
- Early learning and parent support services to low-income families with children birth to five-years-old.
- All children who attend Head Start and Early Head Start receive meals and/or snacks made possible through a contract with OSPI-Child and Adult Care Food Program.
Income - your income is at or below the federal poverty guidelines based on your family size.
- Your family receives SSI, TANF cash grant, or child care assistance from DSHSFoster child
- A foster child is automatically income-eligibleHomeless
- A homeless family is automatically income-eligible