North Park

Contact Information:

615 N 19th St
Billings, MT 59101
(406) 245-7233

About this PreSchool

EnrollmentWho is eligible?Children ages 3 to 5 are eligible for Head Start. Your child needs to be 3 years of age by September 10th. Children with disabilities are mainstreamed into the program and receive the full range of developmental services.Head Start enrollment is based on the income levels of participating families. The US government established these guidelines annually, known as the Federal Poverty Guidelines and they can be found below. 90% of Head Start, Inc families must meet these income qualifications; the other 10% are reserved for children and families with special needs.

User Questions & Answers

  • Posted by on Mar 15, 2019

    I am wondering if you still have openings this year? Our son is 3 and he is on Medicaid.

  • Posted by on Aug 15, 2019

    4 yr old girl ready for school.

Leave a comment

Have you used the services of this agency? Tell others about your experience.