Contact Information:

6181 Pine St
Pollock Pines, CA 95726
(530) 295-4511

About this PreSchool

Where do I go to enroll my child in Child Development Programs? The Child Development office is located in building F at the El Dorado County Office of Education, 6767 Green Valley Road, Placerville CA 95667. For an appointment call (530)295-2276 or (530)295-2270. What documents do I need to bring to the appointment in order to get my child enrolled? In order to process your application for enrollment please bring the following documentation: Birth Certificates for all children in the family Current Immunizations Family or child's Medical/Insurance Card Social Security Card Income verification for one full month Single Parent status verification (if applicable) IEP/ IFSP (if applicable)

Leave a comment

Have you used the services of this agency? Tell others about your experience.